Published on February 25th, 2020 | by Chuck26
Chase Sapphire Reserve & Ritz-Carlton Bring Back Return Protection
Chase dropped return protection from most of their cards in April 2018, and within a few weeks removed it from the Sapphire Reserve as well. A Reddit user points out that the benefit is now back. Looks like it’s been there at least since November 2019, better late than never.
The benefit is also available on the Ritz-Carlton card, I’m unsure if it ever went away from that card.
- Max $500 per item
- Max $1,000 per calendar year
- Must file claim within 90 days of purchase
- Benefit Administrator must receive the item in like-new/good working condition
- If more than one method of payment was used, documentation linking the entire payment to the Account must be included
- Customers who file a claim within thirty (30) days of the date of the purchase may be asked to submit proof of the store’s return policy
- File a claim by calling 1-888-675-1461