Published on April 20th, 2018 | by William Charles15
[Expired] Chase Spending Offers On Hyatt, United, British Airways, AARP & Ritz-Carlton
Deals have expired, click here to view current Chase offers.
Reposting as offers on Hyatt & United have been added.
- Chase has sent out some targeted spending bonuses on some of their cards:
- Chase Hyatt: Make a purchase over $2,000 & get 1,000 bonus points (can be done up to 4 times) via Frequent Miler
- Chase United: Make a purchase over $2,000 & get 1,000 bonus miles (can be done up to 4 times) via Tagging Miles
- Chase Ritz-Carlton, spend $1,000 and get 1,000 points up to 4,000 points
- Chase British Airways, spend $6,000 or more and receive an extra 6,000 bonus Avios
- Chase AARP, spend $4,000 or more and receive an extra 4,000 points
The Fine Print
- Valid on spend from April 15th until June 30th, 2018
- Points are in addition to what you’d normally earn
I wonder if we will see more offers come out on other Chase cards, I’ll update this post if that’s the case. We already posted on the Ritz-Carlton deal previously as well. All of these offers require quite a lot of spend to trigger, so really on useful if you’re not trying to meet minimum spend requirements.