Update 1/13/22: Offer is back. Hat tip to reader cxr
- Chase is offering up to 150,000 miles on the United Business card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 75,000 miles after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months
- An additional 75,000 miles after $20,000 in total spend within the first six months
- Annual fee of $99 not waived first year
- $100 annual United travel after 7 United flight purchases over $100
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxicabs, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 5,000 bonus miles each card anniversary when you have both the United Business card and a personal United credit card
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
- 5/24 rule applies to this card
We’ve seen two bonuses on this card since it launched:
This is basically the same as the previous 75k offer but with the option of earning an additional 75k miles as well and the AF not waived. If you can hit the $20,000 spend requirement and have a use of the United miles then this is a great offer and we will add it to the best credit card bonuses. As always read these things everybody should know about Chase cards before applying.