Published on January 2nd, 2015 | by William Charles2
Chime In The New Year Offers
If you have the Chime card then you should have received e-mail asking you to “Chime in the new year”. You’ll also see a new tab in your account titled “resolutions“. You’ll be given three different categories to choose from and you can only pick one, what you pick will determine what offers you receive. The choice is permanent, so have a look at the offers you’ll receive before making your decision.
- 24 hour fitness: Spend $25, receive $5
- Gold’s Gym: Spend $25, receive $5
- LA fitness: Spend $25, receive $5
- Planet fitness: Spend $25, receive $5
- Sports authority: Spend $30, receive $3
- Fitbit: Spend $100, receive $10
- Nike: Spend $1
- Barnes & Noble: Spend $30, receive $5
- Groupon: Spend $30, receive $3
- Rosetta Stone: Spend $100, receive $10
- New York Times: $5 free credit
- Airbnb: Spend $25, receive $5
- Southwest airlines: Spend $50, receive $5
- Virgin America: Spend $50, receive $5
- Flight 001: Spend $30, receive $3
Usually I don’t post deals like this unless they are free money deals or it’s possible to make money by reselling the gift cards. I thought this was worth mentioning so people could see what offers they’d receive before they chose what category they were interested in.
I chose the travel category and will probably only use the AirBnb credit and possibly the Southwest credit.
Hat tip to Travel With Grant