Published on September 16th, 2018 | by William Charles132
City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite 75,000 Point Sign Up Bonus ($400 AF Not Waived, Lounge Access & $250 Travel Credit)
Direct link to offer, keep in mind you cannot apply online and must apply in branch
- Receive a signup bonus of 50,000 points after $5,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening on the City National Crystal Visa Infinite card.
- From September 17th until December 17th, 2018 they are offering an additional 25,000 points
- Unlimited Priority Pass Select lounge access for two and their guests (e.g. one primary and one authorized user card + guests)
- $250 airline credit for eligible incidental charges per card per calendar year; each authorized user also gets the $250 benefit separately, up to three AUs (looks like you can do up to 4). View what does/doesn’t trigger the credit here
- $100 companion fair discount, this can be repeated
- $100 Global Entry Credit
- Crystal Card Concierge service
- Visit Infinite Benefits
- 12 free Gogo passes annually
- Available to U.S. Citizens only (resident was successful here)
- Bonus Points offer is limited to City National Bank clients and colleagues who do not currently have, and have not had within the 24 months prior to the date of application, a City National Bank Visa personal credit card account (this comes directly from an e-mail they sent announcing the offer).
- Read the full review here.
This card has gone through a lot of different offers. When this card first launched it had a 100,000 point bonus, then 70,000 points, then it was 50,000 points and no annual fee, then 50,000 points with the annual fee and now finally 75,000 points with the annual fee. This card is still insane value due to the fact that authorized users also get their own airline credit and you can up to three of them. Because of that I will be adding it to our list of the best credit card bonuses, even though this isn’t the highest offer we’ve seen on this card.
Keep in mind it is difficult to get approved. You need to go in branch to apply branches are in: NY, DE, GA, TN, NV & CA, D.C., MN with the vast majority of branches in California [branch locator here]. They are also a very selective bank looking for high networth/income individuals (although some reports of people getting approved with lower salaries). You should also be able to apply in branch even if you don’t live in a state with branches. If you live near a branch or are planning to be near a branch at any stage I definitely think this card is worth applying for.
Hat tip to reader Chong786