Published on October 13th, 2017 | by William Charles4
[CO only] Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
This offer has expired, click here for a full list of current checking bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Colorado only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: Use promo code 100CHECKING17
- Hard/soft pull: Hard to join according to customer service rep
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: October 31st, 2017
- Red Rocks Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code 100CHECKING17
- Receive a direct deposit (no minimum listed)
The Fine Print
- Offer ends October 31, 2017.
- Subject to change without notice
- Offer not valid for memberships with existing checking accounts.
- Must use promo code 100CHECKING17 at the time of account opening to receive this offer.
- Bonus will be deposited into members’ Red Rocks account 90 days after account opening and the direct deposits have begun.
- Qualifying accounts include checking account with direct deposit only.
- To obtain a Red Rocks Credit Union checking account, you must maintain a minimum savings account balance of $5.
- Red Rocks is not liable for any fees incurred as a result of the promotion requirements.
- Visit www.redrocks.org/resources/disclosures for membership information and for full fee schedule.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fee to worry about. I wasn’t able to find any mention of an early account termination fee in their fee schedule.
Seems like a reasonable deal if it’s a soft pull, depending on how strict they are on the direct deposit requirements and if you can fund with a credit card. A $100 offer is never going to be the greatest, but they all add up I guess. Find the best checking bonuses here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times