Published on January 8th, 2018 | by William Charles13
[Expired] Delta Flash Award Sale: Central America And The Carribean For 16,000 Round Trip
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Update: When the promo first launched some flights were pricing starting at 6,000 miles round trip. Looks like that is a bug that has been fixed and now the lowest fares are 16,000.
- Delta is offering round trip flights to Central America and the Carribean for 16,000 miles round trip plus taxes and fees.
- Book by January 10th, 2018
- Travel from April 8th until June 1st
- Featured markets:
- All markets:
- Caribbean beach destinations (ANU, AUA, BDA, BON, ELH, FPO, GCM, GGT, GND, KIN, MBJ, NAS, PLS, PUJ, SJU, SKB, STT, STX, SXM, UVF)
- Central America (BZE, GUA, MGA, PTY, RTB, SAL, SAP, TGU)
The Fine Print
- Sale Award Tickets to select destinations between the contiguous 48 United States and Caribbean beach destinations (ANU, AUA, BDA, BON, ELH, FPO, GCM, GGT, GND, KIN, MBJ, NAS, PLS, PUJ, SJU, SKB, STT, STX, SXM, UVF) or Central America (BZE, GUA, MGA, PTY, RTB, SAL, SAP, TGU). Award levels shown are round-trip, round-trip purchase required
- Promotional pricing currently not available on the following dates:
- Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS): May 21 – June 1, 2018
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) to Atlanta, GA (ATL): May 25 – June 1, 2018
Despite it saying they started at 16,000 there are actually flights that start from 14,000 miles. For example ATL > PLS is 14,000 miles + $92.21 during this sale. Even cheaper is EWR > PLS that seemed to price out at 8,000 miles + $97.81 but that wasn’t a direct flight. If you find anything cheaper, let me know in the comments. BWI to NAS is from 6,00 miles…
It’s also worth remembering that Delta doesn’t publish an award chart anymore so having these sales in my opinion is ridiculous. That being said they do price out less than they normally would and any reason to use up Delta miles is a good one. They also have a sale on domestic flights currently as well. Worth checking to see if you’re targeted for the 75,000 miles + $50 offer as well.
Hat tip to View From The Wing