Published on February 2nd, 2020 | by William Charles2
[FL, GA, In Branch Only] American Commerce Bank $100 Business Checking Bonus
Update 2/2/20: Deal has been extended until February 29th, 2020.
Update 1/26/20: Deal is back and valid until January 31st, 2020.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in FL & GA [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 5 transactions within first 30 days
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $10, not avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: January 31st, 2019
- American Commerce Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Fund with a minimum of $250
- Make five transactions of any type within 30 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Looks like there is a $10 monthly fee that can’t be waived
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a full fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Terrible bonus considering the monthly fee can’t be avoided. Because of that I won’t be adding this to our list of the best bank bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times