Published on June 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles5
[FL only] Community First Credit Union of Florida $100 Checking Sign Up Bonus – No Bonus Requirements
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must live or work in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties in Florida
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10 if closed within 6 months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Community First Credit Union of Florida is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new UNF free checking account. There are no bonus requirements other than that.
The Fine Print
- There is a joining free of $5 which will be held in your community first share account
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees, but you do need to keep the account open for six months otherwise an early account termination fee of $10 will be charged. You also need to pay a $5 joining fee that is held in your share account.
This bonus doesn’t have any requirements, so seems like a great deal to me as it’s a soft pull as well. I’ll add this to the best bank bonuses. If anybody goes for it, please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times