Published on September 27th, 2015 | by Chuck3
Free $10 for Chase Slate Cardholders with Visa Checkout
- Open a new Visa Checkout account, add your Chase Slate card to the account, and receive a $10 statement credit on your Slate account.
The Fine Print
- Valid 9/15/15 – 10/31/15.
- No need to make any purchase in order to get the $10 credit; there’s no mention of such a requirement.
- $10 credit will reflect on your Chase Slate card bill in one to two billing cycles.
- This statement credit is limited to the first 90,000 customers who respond to this offer.
Seems to be an offer for all of Chase non-branded cards aside from Freedom: the INK cards have a $30 Staples deal, the Sapphire cards have the free $15 with Visa Checkout, and the Slate has this $10 Visa Checkout offer.
If you already have a Visa Checkout account, you should be able to create a second one and get this offer as the terms don’t exclude that. I don’t see how they could know whether this is your first account or second one.
Two things to be aware of:
- As noted, this offer is only for the first 90,000 responders. Hopefully, they’ll have the decency to let us know when that number has been met, but it’s not certain that they will.
- There have been many of these $10 offers and for some reason the credits aren’t always showing up, or else they’re taking a long time to show.