Published on June 19th, 2017 | by William Charles77
Gold Card from American Express for Ameriprise Financial – 25,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
Reposting because American Express has discontinued the standard gold card and might do the same for this card (haven’t heard anything about this).
- Receive a sign up bonus of 25,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months of card membership on the Gold Card from American Express for Ameriprise Financial.
- Annual fee of $160 is waived for the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x on flights booked directly with airlines
- 2x on U.S. restaurants
- 1x on all other purchases
- Access to The Hotel Collection
This is the standard bonus on this card (never seen a higher bonus), not many people seemed to know about it in this reddit thread – so I thought I’d post. Ameriprise also offer a Platinum card with no annual fee for the first year but that bonus sometimes goes up to 25,000 so I’d personally wait for that. Being an Ameriprise client doesn’t seem to actually be enforced. Before applying make sure you read through these 19 things everybody should know about American Express credit cards.