Published on February 28th, 2019 | by Chuck54
Increased American Express Credit Card Bonuses (Incognito) Are Back + List Of Offers, Working from Referral Link Too [YMMV]
Update 2/28/19: Green card also showing up with 25,000 via referral. Hat tip to cowsareverywhere.
It’s possible to get increased sign up bonuses on many American Express cards again, these are often referred to incognito mode offers as it’s possible to get them to show up by using incognito mode. If that doesn’t work, try one of these methods instead.
Interestingly, some people are having success seeing these increased offers even when using a referral link (or self referral), but only some referrals links from some cards are seeing the increased offers, not links from other cards. Typically, using an incognito offers makes you lose out on the referral credit and isn’t necessarily the best deal anymore, depending on the situation. If you can get the increased offers in conjunction with a referral link it makes these offers really incredible.
Here are some of the offers:
- (Application Link) Blue Cash Preferred $350 Offer with $2,000 in spend. This is much better than the typical standard offer of $150, don’t think we’ve ever seen an offer like this before (there have been more complicated offers with signup bonus categories).
- (Application Link) Blue Cash Everyday $250 Offer with $1,000 in spend. We’ve seen this before, this is about as good as it gets.
- (Application Link) AmEx EveryDay 25,000 Membership Rewards Offer. We’ve seen this before, fantastic offer. Also now comes with an introductory APR period and no BT fee.
- (Application Link) Amex Everyday Preferred 30,000 Membership Rewards Offer. We’ve seen this before, this is as good as it gets.
- (Application Link) American Express Gold 50,000 Membership Rewards Offer. We’ve written about this before.
- (Application Link) AmEx Cash Magnet Credit Card $250 Offer with $1,000 in spend. We did once see $300, but this one has much less spend. This is the best offer we’ve seen.
- (Application Link) American Express Personal Platinum 75,000 Points after $5,000 in spend. We’ve seen this in the past. Also might be possible to get the 100,000 point offer using this approach.
- (Application Link) American Express Green Card: 25,000 points after $1,000 in spend