Published on February 12th, 2018 | by William Charles90
Increased American Express Credit Card Bonuses (Incognito Mode) Are Back Again + List Of Offers [YMMV]
It’s possible to get increased sign up bonuses on many American Express cards again, these are often referred to incognito mode offers as it’s possible to get them to show up by using incognito mode. If that doesn’t work, try one of these methods instead. Here are some of the offers:
- AmEx EveryDay 25,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Fantastic offer if you can get the 25,000 to show. Also now comes with an introductory APR period and no BT fee.
- Starwood’s Preferred Guest 30,000 Points. Keep in mind that 35,000 point bonuses have been offered before.
- American Express Personal Platinum 75,000 Points after $5,000 in spend. Also might be possible to get the 100,000 point offer using this approach.
- Blue Cash Everyday $200 Offer. This is better than the standard $100 offer, but we’ve seen bonuses as high as $300.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer. There have been offers for 75,000 points in the past, so might be worth holding out.
It’s really the AmEx EveryDay 25,000 point offer that I’d be most excited about if you haven’t had that card before.
Hat tip to Miles to Memories