- The American Express Blue Cash Everyday is currently offering a sign up bonus of up to $450, broken down as follows:
- $250 back after $1,000 in spend within the first three months
- 10% cash back on U.S. restaurants up to $2,000 in spend ($200 cash back) for the first six months
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in spend annually, then 1%)
- 1% back on all other purchases
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once
$450 is the best offer on this card. American Express are rotating what you earn 10% (or sometimes 5%) in for that extra $200. Previous offers have been as follows:
- 10% on amazon up to $2,000 in purchases
- 5% on travel up to $4,000 in purchases
- 10% on wireless up to $2,000 in purchases
If you can max out the $2,000 spend in restaurants then this is a great deal and the highest it goes. I also like this offer more than say Amazon as there are fewer cards that earn at a high rate on restaurant purchases than Amazon purchases. If you won’t be able to max out the $2,000 in restaurant spend, then I’d recommend waiting for a different offer as American Express offers are once per lifetime.
Make sure you read through these things everybody should know about American Express before applying. There is also the same offer on the Blue Cash Preferred card as well.