Published on January 26th, 2020 | by William Charles75
Incredible Bank $102 Checking Bonus – Available Nationwide
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $102
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: Yes, two direct deposits of $300+
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: February 22nd, 2020
- Incredible Bank is offering a bonus of $102 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code Thanks
- Establish at least two payroll direct deposits of $300 or more within 30 days of account opening
- Download and use mobile app
The Fine Print
- Offer expires and is limited to accounts opened through 12:00am CST, February 22, 2020.
- Existing customers are eligible if you open an IncredibleBank Checking or IncredibleBank Checking Plus with new money; opening deposits cannot be transferred from existing accounts at IncredibleBank; existing customer cannot have had an active checking account with IncredibleBank within the last 12 months.
- IncredibleBank employees and affiliates are not eligible for bonus offers.
- Offer is subject to change at any time.
- Qualified bonuses will be deposited into your new IncredibleBank account between March 26 – 28, 2020.
- To receive the $102 bonus, you must: open the account using promo code THANKS; establish at least two payroll direct deposits of $300 or more and is required within 30 days of account opening; and download and use the mobile app for IncredibleBank. Limit one IncredibleBank bonus per customer.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Checking account has no monthly fee to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is a $10 fee if the account is closed within 90 days.
Not as good as the recent $175 bonus with the same requirements that was recently offered. I’d recommend just waiting for a bigger offer to return, because of that I won’t be adding this to our list of the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times