Published on June 15th, 2017 | by William Charles2
JetBlue: 15% Rebate On Awards (Stacks With 10% Rebate From Credit Card)
- JetBlue is offering 15% of your points back when you book an award flight. Things to note:
- Must register first
- Book now through 6/19 for travel using points through 7/31/17
- Points will be automatically deposited approximately 4-6 weeks after 7/31/17
The Fine Print
- Restrictions: You must register for this offer at https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/June17Redemption prior to booking eligible travel.
- Offer valid only for JetBlue Award Flights purchased using TrueBlue points directly on jetblue.com between now and 6/19/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM EST or local) for flights between 6/15/17 and 7/31/17.
- Points will be redeposited to TrueBlue account used to book the eligible Award Flight.
- New bookings only.
- Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight.
- In the event you cancel your reservation or change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms for this offer, you will not receive any points back.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after the travel period ends on 7/31/17 for points to be posted to your TrueBlue account.
- Offer is limited to registered TrueBlue members in good standing redeeming Award Flight fares using TrueBlue points and is not valid in connection with monetary flight fares, taxes/fees, partner or code share or interline flights, JetBlue Vacations packages, previously booked
- Award Flights or any other product or service; offer cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value.
- Additional restrictions apply.
- Proper documentation required for boarding. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply.
Shame that it doesn’t apply to existing bookings and your won’t get your points back until after the promo period is over (so no using points you received from the rebate to get the rebate again). Barclaycard JetBlue Plus also offers 10% back in points so combining these should get you 25% back in points. Keep in mind that the cost of JetBlue award flights is tied to the dollar cost of the flight (you can read about the valuation of points here). We will post any JetBlue sales we come across during this promotional period so people can make the most from it.
Hat tip to Running With Miles