Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must be a Tennessee or Kentucky resident. Looks to be in branch as well
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250+
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Cornerstone Financial Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new easyChecking or Premier checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Enroll in mobile banking and make at least one remote deposit
- Make a direct deposit or automatic deposit of at least $250
- Make a minimum of 10 debit card transactions on your CFCU debit card
The Fine Print
- Limited to Tennessee and Kentucky residents who don’t already have a CFCU checking account or had a CFCU checking account in the last 60 days.
- Can’t be combined with any other offers and only one bonus per member.
- Bonus paid after 60 days and all requirements met.
- Limited time offer subject to availability.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
easyChecking has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Not worth doing due to the fact it’s a hard pull to open unfortunately. Because of that we will not be adding it to the best bank bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times