Published on January 19th, 2017 | by William Charles2
[LA only] Eagle Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: LA only [branch locator here]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Yes (Experian)
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $5, waivable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Expiration date: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
- Open a new checking account with Eagle Federal Credit Union and receive a bonus of up to $100. You’ll receive $25 for every direct deposit or recurring payment you move to your new checkng account using ClickSWITCH.
The Fine Print
- None listed
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Their easiest account to keep fee free is the standard checking account, this has a monthly fee of $5 and is waived if you have direct deposits of $300 or more each month it’s also waived with a monthly average balance of $300 or more. I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee as I am unable to find the fee schedule.
Unfortunately this is a hard pull so it’s not really worth considering anymore. Because of that we won’t add it to our best checking promo page.
Please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank