Published on March 24th, 2015 | by Chuck2
Lots of Gift Cards at a Discount on eBay (Staples, Kmart and more)
Both Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay and GiftCardMall on eBay are offering lots of top-retailer gift cards at a discount. The Paypal ones are e-gift cards which usually come within a day and the GiftCardMall ones are physical gift cards by mail which will take longer.
Here’s the Paypal Digital Gifts e-gift card sale options:
- $100 Staples for $85 (limit 3) If you bought this last time around, it doesn’t seem you can buy it again.
- $25 Kmart for $22.50 (limit 5)
- $50 Sports Authority for $40 (limit 3)
- $50 TGI Friday for $40 (limit 2)
- $50 Domino’s for $40 (limit 3)
- $50 Steak N Shake for $40 (limit 3)
- Discounted Skype credit
- $50 Nexon Karma Koin for $45
- $50 Facebook Game Card for $40
- $25 M-GO Gift Card for only $20
- $50 Global Hotel Card by Powered by Orbitz for $25
Here’s the GiftCardMall physical gift card sale options:
- $50 Applebees for $40 (limit 3)
- $50 Jiffy Lube for $40 (limit 3)
- $25 Cold Stone Creamery for $20 (limit 3)
- $25 Claire’s for $20 (limit 3)
- $100 iTunes for $75 (limit 2)
- $50 Dickey’s Barbecue Gift Card for $40 (limit 3)
- [EXPIRED] Lowe’s and Babies R Us
The Fine Print
- Offers end sometime on March 31. However, there is a limited quantity available and they may run out sooner.
These are all great deals for actual use. As for reselling at a profit, there’s nothing awesome here but there are definitely some possibilities. The e-gift cards are harder to sell and many that accept them pay out less for them. The Babies R Us (which is no longer available) looks like the best reselling material.
A few notes:
- You’ll earn 2% eBay Bucks on the purchase.
- Go through a portal for an additional 1.5% back.
- Pay with INK and you should get 5x rewards.
- Use up eBay gift cards.
Personally, I just bought $400 worth of eBay gift cards at Lowe’s using the Amex Offer, so I’ll be buying some of these gift cards. I’ll probably do Jiffy Lube and maybe I’ll find another. Really nice to see these gift card discounts come up so often on eBay. Wish I would have gotten in on the Babies R Us deal.