Published on October 13th, 2019 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [Minot, ND] Town & Country Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $250
- Availability: Minot, ND in branch
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: Mention promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: November 30th, 2019
- Town & Country Credit Union is offering a bonus of $250 when you open a new checking account at the new branch near Dakota Square Mall, just West of Target and complete the following requirements:
- Receive a direct deposit (no minimum mentioned)
The Fine Print
- $250 will be deposited after posting of $250 in direct deposits within 30 days of account opening.
- Limit one deposit of $250 per account.
- Terms, conditions and restrictions may apply and are subject to change.
- Offer expires 11/30/2019.
- Must present flyer or mention promotion to redeem.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m not sure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Might be worth doing, but very location restricted and we don’t know if it’s a hard or soft pull. If anybody goes for this, please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times