Published on August 17th, 2019 | by William Charles10
[Expired] [MN only] Flagship Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: MN only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: 3 online bill payments
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $100 with Visa or Mastercard
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: None listed
- Flagship Bank is offering a bonus of $100 (and they will make a $100 donation to the Randy Shaver cancer research & community fund) when you complete the following requirements within 90 days of account opening:
- Set up direct deposit
- Make at least 3 online bill payments
The Fine Print
- Qualifying activity includes three online bill payments using Flagship’s online bill payment system, and one direct deposit.
- $50 minimum balance required to open account.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- All requirements must be met and qualifying activity must be initiated and post to the account within 90 days of account opening to obtain $100 bonus.
- Bonus will be deposited to the account within 6 weeks of completing requirements.
- Bonus may be taxable as income and reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Fees may apply. Contact a personal banker for details.
- Not valid with any other offer. Member FDIC.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule
Relatively small bonus, probably not worth it for most people but it’s nice that they also donate $100 to charity. That being said considering it’s a soft pull and there’s a small amount of credit card funding we will be adding this to our list of the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times