Published on September 23rd, 2018 | by William Charles27
[Expired] [MN only] North Shore Bank of Commerce $103 Checking Bonus & $103 Referral Bonus
Bonus has now expired and is no longer being offered. A full list of the best current bonuses can be found here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $103
- Availability: MN only?
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $300+ required for two consecutive months
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: You can fund up to $5,000 with a credit card, Visa & Mastercard are accepted
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: September 30th, 2018
- Open a new checking account with North Shore Bank of Commerce and receive a bonus of $103 when the following requirements are met:
- Set up a recurring deposit of at least $300 for two consecutive months
- If you’ve bank with North Shore Bank of Commerce for at least 12 months you can also refer friends and you both receive a bonus of $103 after the requirements above are met by the person being referred
The Fine Print
- A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic deposit received through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system for the customer’s wages, governmental payments such as Social Security, retirement or investment income in a monthly amount of at least $300
- A new checking account customer is defined as someone who currently does not have a checking account with North Shore Bank. The reward is limited to only one checking account per new
checking account customer.
- Anniversary Reward will be deposited into your checking account within 30 days after all eligibility requirements have been satisfied.
- Account must remain open to receive reward. Reward will be electronically deposited into the account.
- North Shore Bank will report reward as income on Form 1099 if required by applicable law.
- Reward recipient is responsible for any taxes. Consult your tax advisor.
- Opening deposit of at least $100.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
Seems like a great deal considering you can also fund up to $5,000 with a credit card. Because of that we will be adding this to our list of the best bank account bonuses. Feel free to share your referral information in the comments below, along with your experiences with this bank.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times