Published on March 11th, 2017 | by William Charles3
[OH only] Bridge Credit Union 10% APY Account On Balances Up To $1,500 (Lots Of Monthly Requirements)
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 10% APY (then 0.10% APY)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $1,500 for 10% APY
- Availability: Ohio residents only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+ per month
- Additional requirements: Yes, see below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $4.95, avoidable
- Insured: NCUA
Direct link to offer Click banking and then checking, it’s the Diamond Dividends checking
- Bridge Credit Union offer the Diamond Diviends Checking account. This account earns an APY of 10% on balances up to $1,500 (after that it’s 0.1% APY) when you complete the following requirements:
- 35 debit card transactions per month
- Receive direct deposits of $1,000 or more per month
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Be enrolled in and use bill pay at least once every 60 days
There is a monthly fee of $4.95. This is waived if you have a daily balance of $1,500 or greater.
10% APY is great, $1,500 maximum is not great (but still $150 in interest per year), the requirements are just crazy. There is just no way that completing all of those requirements every month is worth it with the $1,500 deposit maximum. You could complete so many other profitable bank account bonuses instead.
There are also other high interest accounts with easier to meet requirements and higher maximum deposits I’d recommend instead.
Hat tip to reader Connor C