Published on June 22nd, 2016 | by William Charles11
[Expired][MI only] Parkside Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Requirement
This deal has now expired, you can view the best bank account bonuses by going here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in the cities of: Allen Park, Belleville, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Brownstown Township, Canton Township, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Ecorse, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Flat Rock, Franklin, Garden City, Huron Township, Inkster, Lathrup Village, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Lyon Township, Melvindale, Milan, Mooreville, New Boston, New Hudson, Northville Township, Novi, Plymouth, Plymouth Township, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Romulus, Saline, South Lyon, Southfield , Southgate, Sumpter Township, Taylor, Trenton, Van Buren Township, Wayne, Westland, Willis, Wixom, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Ypsilanti. All are in Michigan as far as I know.
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions a month for at least two months, eStatements & online banking
- Hard/soft pull: Soft, possibly hard now
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: September 2nd, 2016
- Open a new Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account with Parkside Credit Union using the promotional code SuperSummer2016 and receive a bonus of $100. You must also qualifying for Kasasa account rewards during two of the first three qualification cycles.
- Kasasa Cash Back. Earn up to 2% cash back on debit card purchases (maximum of $10 per month) when you meet the following qualification
- Kasasa Cash. Earn up to 2% APY on balances up to $10,000 when you meet the following qualification
Qualifications are as follows:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and setle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notices
- Be enrolled and log in to online banking
The Fine Print
- Membership and Account qualifications apply; see Parkside branch for details.
- Limited time offer. Offer may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Offer valid for new members only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limit one promo code and one Kasasa account per individual social security number.
- $100 bonus paid when new member opens a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account via Parkside Credit Union’s website using the promo code SuperSummer2016; new member must qualify for Kasasa account rewards during two of the first three qualification cycles.
- $25 deposit required to open Kasasa account.
- Offer expires September 2, 2016.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Neither account has any monthly fees. There is no early account termination fee in the fee schedule, but you will be charged $2 a month if the account is dormant for twelve months.
Pretty good bonus as it’s a soft pull with no direct deposit requirement or monthly fees to worry about. Shame that you can’t fund with a credit card, that being said I’d still recommend it if you live within the service area. I’ve added it to the list of bonuses we recommend, you can view that list by clicking here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank