Published on November 3rd, 2017 | by William Charles22
Priority Pass Adds Two Restaurants At St Louis MO Lambert (STL) Airport
Priority Pass has added two new restaurants to their lounge network at St Louis MO Lambert International Airport. They have added:
- The Pasta House (Terminal One)
- The Pasta House & Schlafly Beer (Terminal Two)
Both locations also require you to show a boarding pass with confirmed same-day travel.
The Pasta House (Terminal One)
This restaurant is located landside on the lower level pre security close to baggage claim. It’s opening hours are:
- Friday Through Saturday: 10:00-18:00
- Sunday: 10:00-20:00
Priority Pass members will receive $28 off their bill (if you bring a guest then you get $28 off per person). Food menu can be found here. There is also a smoking area outside the restaurant.
The Pasta House & Schlafly Beer (Terminal Two)
This restaurant is located airside on the upper level through security on the right just opposite gate E6. It’s opening hours are:
- Friday through Saturday: 6:00-18:000
- Sunday: 6:00 – 22:00
Priority Pass members will receive $28 off their bill (if you bring a guest then you get $28 off per person). Food menu can be found here. They also have 10 styles of beer on tap.
This is another airport that Priority Pass didn’t have a presence in. I really love the fact they are adding restaurant partners like this whenever they don’t have a presence and I assume none of the lounges want to partner with them. In a lot of cases I much prefer the restaurants to lounges as the food quality is significantly better (especially domestically). Recent additions include:
- New Priority Pass Lounge: Plaza Premium At YYZ Terminal 3 – A Gates – U.S. Departures
- Priority Pass Adds The Club At PIT To Pittsburgh International (PIT)
- Priority Pass Adds Timberline Steaks & Grille To Denver (DEN)
- Priority Pass Adds Capers Cafe Le Bar & Capers Market To PDX
- Priority Pass Adds House Spirits Distillery (PDX)
- Priority Pass Update: Restaurant Addition At Gatwick & Turkish Lounge At IAD
Hat tip to One Mile At A Time