Published on June 5th, 2018 | by William Charles16
Recap: 35,000 Retention Offer, Free Burger & Fries For Teachers/School Employees & More
- [Targeted] Citi AT&T Access More 35,000 Point Spend Bonus by Milenomics. Great retention bonus if you’re targeted.
- Hyatt Place: no more free breakfast for 3rd party bookings; early check-in coming for Explorists by Frequent Miler. Not a fan of breakfast being cut for third party bookings, but kind of understandable with the way hotel status works I guess.
- Red Robin is offering teachers, counselors, admins, education professionals, retired teachers and school bus drivers a FREE Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries. Always nice to see freebies given to underpaid teachers.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Purchase Tostitos & Get Lyft Credit (Up To $10)
- Alaska Airlines To End 60 Day Free Cancellation/Change Policy
- Citi ThankYou Offering 10-20% Discounts on Some Gift Card Redemptions [Targeted]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Excellent Deal on Sam’s Club Membership [GC + VUDU + Pizza + Acorns]
- Subscribe To Wall Street Journal For Two Months For $1 & Get 700-1,000 Miles/$10
- [Live] Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Mastercard Gift Cards [6/1-6/7]