Published on April 18th, 2019 | by William Charles20
Recap: Alliant Google Pay Dead Deal, Data Breach & More
- On my mind (#Bonvoyed! edition) by Frequent Miler. Greg is right in that pre-merger a lot of things went wrong IT wise, the key difference is that the customer service department were given the tools to fix those issues without a long wait. I think the IT is still much worse than it was and customer service is almost extinct.
- How Not to Acknowledge a Data Breach by Krebs On Security. Won’t be interesting to a lot of readers, but I like the work Krebs does.
- DEAL DEAD – Alliant paying cash back for Google Pay by Miles Per Day
- Where Two Oceans Meet, Debunked by Tom Scott. Bit nerdy but I always find these sorts of videos interesting.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- $3 Free Amazon Credit For Prime Members (Borrow Your First Book/Magazine For Free, Prime only)
- [YMMV & MA, RI, CT, NH, ME or VT only] Rockland Trust Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Publix: Buy $50 Visa Giftcard & Get $10 Off When You Purchase $50+ In Groceries As Well
- Alaska Airlines Shopping Mystery Bonus
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Can You Get An American Express Upgrade Bonus More Than Once?
- Best Bank Account Bonuses For April, 2019