Published on March 19th, 2019 | by William Charles6
Recap: CEO Pay Raise After Data Breach, Cobalt Elite Status & More
- $200 Resort Credit At Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas With Any Amex Card by MtM. Just keep in mind that booking through AmEx looks like it doesn’t include the resort fee of $45 per night.
- Report Finds CEO Pay Rises After Data Breach by PYMNTS. I need to read the full report before passing judgement, but doesn’t read well.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Coke Rewards: $2 Amazon.com Giftcard For One Code
- Chase/BofA/Others: Get 15% Back on Amazon Prime Now, Max $11 [Targeted]
- Chase Offers: 15% off United Airlines, up to $50 Discount
- Safeway: 10x Rewards on Many Gift Card Brands [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Topcashback: Get $5 Bonus when Spending $15 on March 18-19
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Giant Eagle: 20¢ Fuelperks for each $50 in Happy Gift Card Purchases
- Delta Flash Sales: Domestic From 11,000 Miles Round Trip
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Bypass Chase 5/24 Online With “Selected For You” Offers [70,000 CSP Offer]
- [YMMV] Amazon: Use One Chase Ultimate Rewards Points & Get $15 Off $60 [Works On Giftcards]