Published on July 2nd, 2019 | by Chuck174
[Expired] [YMMV] Amazon: Use One Chase Ultimate Rewards Points & Get $15 Off $60 [Last Day]
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Update 7/2/19: Today is the last day for this deal, I suspect we will see another deal in the lead up the Prime day. If you haven’t already done this deal, I’d do it now. You should still be eligible for future deals as well.
Update 6/8/19: Looks like another round of people has been targeted. Other outlets are reporting the offer has been extended until July 3rd, but that actually happened back in March.
Update 5/21/19: More people have been targeted
Update 3/18/19: Deal has been extended until July 3rd, 2019. Hat tip to reader P
Update 1/29/19: Extended through 2/28/29. (ht DDG) Probably won’t work if you already used it, but it’s easy to click through the link and check. Numerous readers who didn’t have success in the past, got it to work now.
Update 12/13/18: Deal has been extended until January 27, 2019. Keep in mind it might still end earlier than that as it will also end when 104,666 offers have been redeemed.
Update 12/7/18: Reposting as the& American Express deal is now dead. This is just a friendly reminder that these types of deals often end before the listed end date as they hit the offer cap.
Update 11/24/18: This is working for people when it didn’t work before. Might be worth a second try. Unlike the American Express promo I haven’t seen anybody who has been able to do it twice unfortunately.
Direct link to offer (affiliate links here and below)
- Amazon is offering $15 off $60 when you use at least one Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Activate offer at this link
- Add $60 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- Up to a $15 discount off $60 will be automatically applied at checkout
- Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
The Fine Print
- This promotion starts at 12:00 am PST on November 22nd, 2018 and ends on the earlier of (i) at 11:59pm PST on 12/13/2018, or (ii) when 104,666 offers have been redeemed, or (iii) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
There are two other similar deals:
This Ultimate Rewards deal seems to be the most hit-or-miss with only a small percentage getting it while the 20% offer seems like it’s working for most. You can sometimes get an offer added by chatting with Amazon, but YMMV. If anyone figures out what the promo code for this offer is (sometimes works even when the link doesn’t), let us know in the comments.
It won’t work on Amazon branded gift cards, but it should work on third party gift cards. Worth buying something now in case it gets used up (104,666 max redemptions). Below are some popular deals and gift cards sold on Amazon:
- Amazon Black Friday main page
- Amazon: Apple Watch Series 3 From $199
- Amazon Devices Sale: Echo Dot From $19.99 & Other Discounted Devices
- Amazon: 20% Off Select Third Party Giftcards (Starting 6AM PT 11/23)
- Amazon Subscription Boxes – 10-75% Off (First Month Only)
- Amazon: 1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership – $39.99
- Instant pot almost 50% off
- Laptop discounts
- Gift cards
Check out our guide to saving on Amazon here.
How can I make myself eligible for this deal?
If you don’t have a registered Ultimate Rewards card, add the card and register that for shop with points. In the past, the way it’s worked is that you have to wait 24 hours from registering the card until the activation link will show up. Some have reported that they needed to wait a few days until eligible.
Do you need prime for this deal?
No, it’s working even for some people who don’t have Prime.
Can the deal be used more than once?
Not sure, might need to buy $60 in one purchase.