Published on December 5th, 2019 | by William Charles5
Recap: Delta Elite Boost, Expedia CEO/CFO Ousted & More
- South African Airways in Limbo as State Considers Bailout by Bloomberg.
- Easy Delta elite status boost by Frequent Miler.
- Expedia CEO, CFO Ousted in Clash With Barry Diller, Board by WSJ
- Spirit Airlines spooks passengers with erroneous emails about canceled flights, lengthy delays by USA Today. Just spirit things.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Amex Offers: FuboTV $20 Off $40 (3x)
- Amex Offers: Get 15% Back At Starbucks (Max $5)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Samsclub.com, Spend $5+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit
- Aeroplan 35% Transfer Bonus – When Converting From Hotel Points
- Safeway 10x Fuel Points On Most/All Third-Party Gift Cards (11/29 – 12/3) [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- [Texas Area] H-E-B: Get $25 GC with $100 Home Depot, Nike, Macy’s & More
- Drop: Get $10 in Rewards with Walmart Audiobooks Free Trial
- Safeway: Take $20 Off $100 Grocery Shopping with J4U Coupon (11/30-12/3)
- Del Taco: Pruchase $30/$100 In Giftcards & Get 2/8 Free Small Size Combo Meals
- CardCash: 6% Off All Giftcards With Promo Code STACKSAVINGS – App Only
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- American Express Hilton Cards: Get 5 Extra Points Per Dollar on up to $1,000 in Spend
- [YMMV] Topcashback $5-$10 Bonus with $25 Purchase (11/25-12/4)
- Amazon: Spend $20 in eBooks & Get $5 eBook Credit (11/27-12/4)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- [YMMV] Plastiq Charging 1.25% Fee
- [NY, CT, NJ] UberEATS: 50% Off Your Next Two Orders With Promo Code FIFTYFIFTY (thru 12/31)