Published on August 5th, 2019 | by Chuck3
[Expired] Amex Offers: FuboTV $20 Off $40 (3x)
Deal has expired, view more FuboTV deals by clicking here
Targeted offer, check AmEx offers to see if you’re targeted
- Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $40 or more online at fubo.tv by 12/3/2019. Limit of 3 statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for US subscriptions purchased online in USD only at fubo.tv.
- Excludes any third party billing used to register. Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, cable/wireless/internet provider, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
Useful for sports fans. Looks like the base subscription cost is $55, so it’s essentially $20 off $55 (3x).
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?