Published on August 7th, 2019 | by William Charles17
Recap: EasyJet Social Media Fail, Hotels.com Venture Overcharging & More
- Mastercard Buys Nets For $3.19B by PYMNTS.
- Is Hotels.com/Venture Charging Higher Room Rates than Hotels.com? by VFTW. Even without the price hike it wasn’t worth using as you had to forfeit the free night after 10 nights.
- 50% off Thai award tickets for select markets (all classes) by Frequent Miler.
- EasyJet with the social media fail. Obviously they weren’t going to make her fly like that, but you can’t really ask for the picture to be removed as all that did was cause more attention.
Hi Matthew, thanks for bringing this to our attention, before we can investigate this could I ask you to remove the photograph & then DM us more info regarding this, so we can best assist you. Ross https://t.co/Qq2zhBAizh
— easyJet (@easyJet) August 6, 2019
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- BB&T $200 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required [AL, DC, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV]
- [Targeted] Bank of America Savings Bonus – Up To $500
- BB&T $300 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required [AL, DC, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV]
- Chase Business Total Checking $300 Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- Shopping Portal Bonuses from United, Alaska & Southwest (Earn Up To 2,500 Bonus Miles)
- [Targeted] Whole Foods: $15 Off $75+ If You Shopped During Prime Day
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Chase $600 Checking + Savings Bonus
- Amazon Music Unlimited Now Only $0.99 Per Month For Prime Students
- Coinbase: Learn About Dai & Get $20 In Dai For Free