Deal is no longer being offered according to people going in branch. View the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
Update 8/8/19: Deal has been extended, new promo code is BIZSUMBONUSMMDD4Offer2019. Unsure what the expiration date now is. Hat tip to reader Dith
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $400
- Availability: In branch only
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Make $5,000 in deposits
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems:Mixed data points
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $50 with a credit card online, but I assume no card funding in branch
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: Unknown
No direct link, being offered in branch only
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of $400 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Mention promo code BIZSUMBONUSMMDD4Offer2019
- Complete $5,000 in new money deposits within 30 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- New money deposit cannot be funds held by U.S. bank or affiliates
- Offer not valid if you or any signer on the account have an existing U.S. Bank Business checking account, had a U.S. Bank business checking account in the last 12 months, or received other U.S. Bank Business checking offers within the past 24 months
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Silver business checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is no early account termination fee to worry about
We don’t usually see business offers that are publicly accessible and this bonus is easy to meet the requirements for and keep fee free. Because of that I will be adding this to our best checking bonus page.
Hat tip to reader Rod S
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times