Published on August 19th, 2019 | by William Charles5
Recap: Hy-Vee Investigating Data Breach, Choice Hotels Data Breach & More
- Hy-Vee investigating if customer payment data was exposed at fuel pumps, other locations by USA Today
- Capital One Cyber Staff Raised Concerns Before Hack by WSJ. Not surprised.
- Report: 700k Choice Hotels customer records leaked by Compari Tech.
- American Begrudgingly Refunds Checked Bag Fees for Lost Luggage – But Only for Canada Passengers by VFTW. Seems ridiculous that American Airlines doesn’t just refund this fee as standard. If you’re flying within the U.S. and this happens you should be able to file a chargeback with your credit card issuer as AA never provided the service you paid for but not sure if AA would then go after your loyalty account.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- M&T Bank $100-$350 Checking Bonus – Available Online [CT, DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV]
- [YMMV] Amazon: Open Amazon Assistant Once Per Day For Five Days & Get $5 Amazon Credit
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amex Offers: Turo (Car Share) Get $45 Back when Spending $150
- [CA, AZ & CO] $300 FirstBank Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
- Destination Hotels Will Join Hyatt on August 20th
- [CA] Stater Bros: Buy $50 Select Giftcards, Get $10 Free Groceries (Uber, Chipotle, XBOX & More) [8/7-8/20]
- [Texas Area] H-E-B: Get $10 GC with $50 Chipotle, IHOP & More Gift Card Purchases
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days: