Published on February 20th, 2019 | by Chuck16
Amex Offers: Turo (Car Share) Get $45 Back when Spending $150
Check your American Express login for one of these offers:
The Fine Print
- Must pay for bookings between 2/20/2019 and 8/20/2019.
- Sounds like the $150 needs to be spent in a single transaction.
- Must book directly with Turo. Offer valid online at turo.com or via merchant mobile app.
- Car bookings must be completed by offer end date.
- Drivers under age 25 may have to pay higher rates.
- Excludes transactions not processed directly through Turo, purchases made through international versions of the website, Community Benefits, previously completed trips, and payments made directly to hosts.
I see this offer on some cards but not others. I’ve never used Turo before, feel free to share your experiences in the comments.
Hat tip to reader Simon
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?