Published on November 9th, 2018 | by William Charles60
Recap: Keeper Cards, Amazon Account Closed & More
- Obscure “Keeper” Cards Every Middle-class Family Should Know About by Miles For Family. I’m not sure I’d keep the Schwab card long term, but it can be very useful for cashing out stacks of MR for points.
- Amazon closed my account because of a high gift card balance by Miles Per Day. Keep your gift card balance under $1,000. This seems like a ridiculous reason to shut down an account.
- $10 for Recycling Tech and Electronics at Staples by Will Run For Miles. $10 off $30.
- Incredible ‘Experience Orlando’ Targeted Offer from Amex and Sheraton by Point Me To The Plane.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Get $100 Uber Credit with new Uber for Business Account and Spending $200 in 30 Days
- [ME] Camden National Bank $100 Checking Promotion – Direct Deposit Not Required
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: Save $20 On Your Next Shop When You Purchase $100 In Third Party Gift Cards [11/09/-11/29]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV] Fifth Third $1,500 Business Checking Bonus
- Uber: $10 Off Your Ride To/From Patriot Place (Foxoborough, Massachusetts) With Promo Code EB6Q2YL
- Publix: $10 off $100 Mastercard Gift Card Or $10 Off $50+ Happy Giftcards
- Sam’s Club: One Day Event Sale (November 10th) – Discounted Giftcards 30% Off + 5%
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points on Gift Cards [11/8-11/10]