Published on February 4th, 2019 | by William Charles1
Recap: La Quinta Pet Policy, Southwest Special Treatment & More
- Uber and Cabify to suspend operations in Barcelona by The Guardian.
- La Quinta Makes Negative Change To Pet Policy – Properties Can Now Charge A Pet Fee by Frequent Miler. I can see why they made this change, but if you want to be seen as pet friendly then it’s really useful to have all properties under your brand accept pets.
- Southwest Got Special Treatment During Government Shutdown. Why? by Sam Chui. Anybody know what actually happened here? Seems odd that you could pay an inspector off the books only to have the government reimburse you.
- Getting A US Bank Altitude Card May Be Easier Than You Think by Milenomics. Really only useful if you have a U.S. Bank business card already, but good to know.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Viator, Spend $150+ & Receive $30 Statement Credit
- Chase Pay: Earn 10% Back Or 10x At Shoprite
- Chase Pay: Earn 10% Back Or 10x At The Fresh Grocer
- Discover Savings Bonus $150/$200 with $15,000/$25,000 Deposit
- Free Box Of Cusa Tea (Up To $10) At Sprouts Farmers Market Or H-E-B
- [Targeted] Get $3-$5 off Uber, 10 Rides
- Kmart: $5 Off $5+ In Store – Text POLAR to 56278
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day (this includes all posts from Friday, Saturday & Sunday for today’s edition):
- Staples.com: $100 Mastercard With No Fees (Limit Of 10)
- Chase Also Sending Out 1099s For Referral Bonuses (1¢ Per Point)
- [YMMV] Delta Promotion: Get 1,000 Bonus Miles For Each SkyMiles Partner You Use & How To Maximize