Published on December 7th, 2018 | by William Charles9
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Viator, Spend $150+ & Receive $30 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions online at viator.com by 2/4/2019
The Fine Print
- Must book through Viator US website or mobile app in US dollars
- Bookings through TripAvisor do not qualify
Viator is mostly used for booking tours & activities. $30 off $150 isn’t a bad deal, but not nearly as good as the recent Expedia deal that was $30 off $40. That being said this has a lot more flexibility on dates and $30 off $150 on something you’d be likely to purchase anyway is still a good deal. Go through a portal for another 5%+ cash back. I’ve booked things through Viator before and everything has worked as advertised.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?