Published on February 14th, 2019 | by William Charles6
Recap: Marriott Issues Boost Hilton, Marriott Meetings 10 Elite Qualifying Nights Is Annual & More
- Confirmed: Marriott Meetings 10 Elite Qualifying Nights is Annual by Rapid Travel Chai.
- Marriott Loyalty-Program Hiccups May Have Boosted Hilton’s Ranks by Bloomberg. Not sure you can accurately say that there is causation here, but it’s still interesting. Number of loyalty members is also a somewhat useless statistic anyway, you really care about the numbers of stays those members are completing annually.
- The Miles4Migrants Update and 2018 Annual Report. Always nice to use this hobby to give back.
- Been awhile since we had a terrible bank bonus/credit card bonus but Woori is offering a teddy bear with $300,000 in deposits.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Select Banks: AirBnB 5% Back, $32 Max [Chase, BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- [YMMV] American Express Transfer Bonus: 25% To AeroMexico
- Chase Offer: Join Sam’s Club & Get $10 Back (Stack)
- Free Halo Top Pops On 2/14 (First 1,000 Only)
- [Targeted] eBay: 8% in eBay Bucks with no Minimum [2/12-2/14]
- Chase Pay: $5 off your Meal on Valentine’s Day, All Day on February 14th
- Delta Flash Sales: Domestic From 10,000 Miles, Comfort+ From 11,000 Miles Roundtrip
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Choice Privileges: 200-3,000 Free Points
- [YMMV] American Express Delta Cardholders: Spend $1,000 On Delta, Get $200 Back & Extra 1x On Restaurants/Supermarkets
- [2/15-4/15] Get $5 Free Uber Credit Every Day with Dr. Pepper UPC Submission, Max $25 in Credits
- Swych: Send $50 Giftcard For $45 With Promo Code HEARTHANDS
- [YMMV] DoorDash: $5 Off $10+ With Promo Code LUNCHPICKUP (Works On Any Order)
- Join Singapore Airline’s KrisFlyer & Get 500 Miles For Free
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day (this includes all posts from Friday, Saturday & Sunday for today’s edition):
- Will American Airlines Gift Cards Trigger the Amex Airline Credit now that they Show as ‘Gift Certificates’?
- Reserve Credit Card Review (Various Banks) 50,000 Point/$500 Bonus, $450 Annual Fee, $250 Travel Credit