Published on October 1st, 2018 | by William Charles4
Recap: New Amazon Store, Airline Kickbacks & More
- Amazon just opened a new store that sells popular items from its website. Here’s what it looks like inside by CNBC.
- Plastiq.Com Deal Debriefing (Masterpass $0 Fee Payments) by Milenomics.
- JetBlue and Delta Accused of Getting Kickbacks for Selling Travel Insurance by Miles to Memories.
- American Airlines Has a New Policy for Delays and Cancellations (Coach Passengers Won’t Like It) by VFTW. Legacy carries are just in a race to the bottom at the moment. The problem is these types of changes are just going to generate so much ill will that consumers will eventually decide that there is no real difference between flying American vs an ultra low cost carrier like Spirit.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [YMMV] American Express Transfer Bonus: 25% To JetBlue (1:1)
- [Targeted] BBVA Compass American Express, Pay Utility Bill & Get $25 In Points
- Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus – Available Nationwide?
- Consumers Credit Union Rewards Checking Account Changes (Maximum Balance Decreased, APY Increased)
- Simon Mall: $1 Off Purchase Fees On Visa Giftcards Of $400-$500 (Fees Now $2.95 Per Card) [10/01 – 10/31]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: