Published on May 1st, 2018 | by William Charles12
Recap: One Time Fee Free MO, Marriot Vacations Makes Big Purchase & More
- 1K free miles + 15% off Aeromexico with Visa Checkout [select routes] by Frequent Miler.
- Marriott Vacations buying ILG in $4.7 billion cash-and-stock deal by CNCB. Keep in mind that Marriott vacations and Marriott are separate companies. There is some additional details and discussion in this reddit post.
- Kroger is offering fee free money orders. Not a huge savings and can only be done once so not worth a dedicated post but here you go. Hat tip to reader William B
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Bank of America: $20 Bonus When You Pay Your Credit Card Via Mobile App
- Negative Changes To Chase IHG Free Night Certificate – Limited To Properties Under 40,000 Points
- Save Mart: Spend $25 On Select Giftcards & Get $5 Save Mart Giftcard (Panera, Chipotle & More)
- Whole Foods Loyalty Program To End On May 1st – Replaced By Prime Perks?
- Giftcards.com will Stop Paying Out via Shopping Portals Beginning in May
Deals expiring at the end of tomorrow:
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points on Gift Cards and Visa/MC Gift Cards [through 5/2]
- [YMMV] Google Express: 20%-25% Off For Existing Users