Published on February 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles9
Recap: Skiplagging, 3rd Night Free At Kimpton & More
- Q&A With Defendant’s Attorney In Lufthansa Hidden City Ticket Lawsuit by Miles to Memories. Respect to the client for not agreeing to withdraw the case. I’m also not sure why the judge gives Lufthansa a heads up that they are likely to lose, although I guess it doesn’t really matter if the original client has the option to opt out of that.
- 3rd Night Free at Kimpton Hotels in Denver, Portland & Seattle by Danny Deal Guru.
- Kiwi Promises To Pay The Legal Fees For Any Passenger Caught Skiplagging by Simple Flying. Interesting promotion, especially with all the lawsuit news regarding skiplagging recently. I can’t imagine airlines being happy that Kiwi is actively encouraging it.
- Uber To Sell Its Uber Eats Operations In India To Swiggy by PYMNTS. Very specific promo, but still might be of use to some people.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Offers: 15% Back On Marriott ($100-$400 Spend)
- Delta Flash Sales: Domestic From 14,000 Miles Roundtrip
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Kroger: 10% Off Your Next Purchase (Fry’s, Fred Meyer & Smith’s)
- Free $10 Tanger Outlets Giftcard
- Sears: $5 Off $5+ In Store – Text AMERICA to 73277
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day:
- ADD ME