Published on December 11th, 2018 | by William Charles11
Recap: Southwest Close To ETOPS, Free Shows In Vegas For TR Diamond & More
- How Delta is making it easier to upgrade using your miles by Delta.
- Southwest ‘close’ to ETOPS certification by Flight Global. I’ll be surprised if they get it before the end of 2018.
- Stop Thinking American Express Statement Credits Are The Same As Cash by Your Milage May Vary. I mean even Chase & Citi credits aren’t cash, especially considering you no longer earn points when making the Chase purchases now.
- Free Shows in Vegas for Total Rewards Diamond Members by Single Flyer. Anybody been to any of the available shows? Recommend?
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Kroger 4x Fuel Points on Gift Cards (thru 12/11) + 15% Off Uber and Dozens More Gift Card Deals
- Synchrony & Stash To End Co-branded Relationship – All Accounts To Be Closed On 12/11/2018
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Citi Cards: Earn 5% on Paypal Purchases, Max $25
- Chase Pay: Load Starbucks & Earn Up To 475 Bonus Stars
- Citi ThankYou Points 25% Transfer Bonus To Avianca LifeMiles (1:1.25)
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: Save $10 On Groceries When You Purchase $50+ Happy Giftcards (Get $40 Back In Groceries With $100+)
- Burger King App: Get a Whopper Sandwich for $.01 when Ordering Near a McDonald’s
- [YMMV] Venmo: Make 3 Purchases With Venmo Debit Card & Get $10 Bonus
- Atlanta Delta Flash Sale: Latin America & Caribbean From 14k Round Trip