Published on January 7th, 2020 | by William Charles5
Recap: United Flight Compensation Change, Priority Pass Loses Best Tel Aviv Lounge & More
- United Gets Stingier With Customer Compensation for Flight Delays by Skift. Lol, what sort of customer feedback have they received that says this is a bad idea? This is nothing but a short sighted cost cutting measure.
- Priority Pass Loses Its Best Tel Aviv “Lounge” Option by Dans Deals.
- JPMorgan to ban third-party fintech platforms from accessing customer passwords by betanews via VFTW. They are moving to a token based system, this is a big improvement and others should move to this type of system as well.
- Be careful of scams out there.
Here’s a story of how my family almost lost $2,800 yesterday in one of the most elaborate scams I’ve ever heard of.
— Tahsir Ahsan (@TahsirAhsan) January 3, 2020
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL & WI] Huntington Bank $200 Checking Promotion
- Chase Offers/BofA: Save at Microsoft, Samsung, HP, BJ’s, FedEx
- H-E-B: Buy $100 Vanilla Visa Giftcard, Get $15 Giftcard; More Gift Card Deals for Lowe’s, Gap, Sephora, Etc.
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- All Southwest Personal Cards 75,000 Points Signup with $5,000 Spend in 6 Months Referral Offer
- Phoenix American Express Centurion/Escape Lounges – Now Open