Published on March 10th, 2020 | by William Charles10
Southwest ($49) & JetBlue (From $24) Sales
- Southwest is holding a sale, flights start at $49 ($39 for interisland Hawaii). Things to know:
- Book by 3/12 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. 14-day advance purchase required. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid March 24 through June 6, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel valid March 31 through May 20, 2020. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 14 through May 14, 2020. International travel valid April 14 through May 14, 2020. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- JetBlue is having a sale with flights from $24
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 3/11 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 3/18–6/18/20. Blackout dates: 4/8–4/23 & 5/21–5/25.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
We post these types of sales as Southwest & JetBlue’s award flights are tied to the cash price of a ticket. Southwest always has a great change policy and JetBlue is waiving change fees on flights booked until March 11th. I’m personally holding off booking more travel due to COVID-19 at the moment (although I’m keeping existing travel plans in tact for now).