Published on February 23rd, 2020 | by Chuck143
[Expired] Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (2/23-2/29); Stack With Amex Offer or Chase Offer
Direct link to offer (found in upcoming ad)
- Staples is offering no purchase fees on $200 Visa gift cards at Staples stores from 2/23 until 2/29.
The Fine Print
- Valid 2/23/20–2/29/20. (Starts Sunday.)
- In store only. Subject to availability.
- See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with this company. The Visa® Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access. While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.
I believe the activation issues that crop up with Staples are only for online purchases, so these should be fine (?). Use your Amex Offer for 10% off if you have that one or use your INK Plus/Cash card for 5x or another card that earns at a high rate on office supply stores. Some people also have a good Chase offer and another Chase Offer for $30 off $100 on business cards just got released.
Hat tip to MyFantaSea