Published on March 14th, 2020 | by William Charles115
Stash Invest: $5 Bonus & Earn $55 In Swagbucks ($60 Total); Stack with $50 Direct Deposit Bonus
Update 3/14/20: Swagbucks is now offering $55, Stash is offering $5 for a total of $60. Hat tip to Chase-ing UR points
Update 2/13/20: They are now showing $15 from Stash instead of the previous $5. Same $20 in Swagbucks. So it’s a $35 total bonus. I’d think you can stack this with the $50 direct deposit bonus with $300 direct deposit which is available for existing or new users. That brings the total bonus to $85.
- Deposit just $5 into your new investment account and Stash will give you an extra
$5$15. Plus, earn 2,000 SB!
The Fine Print
- Please allow 14 days for SB to appear in your account.
- Must leave your $5 deposit in your Stash account for at least 30 days to earn SB.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
Stash is an investment app, it looks like they bundle investments (e.g they have 30 different options with names like ‘American Innovators’). The fees are as follows:
- $1 per month on accounts under $5,000
- 0.25% fee per year on accounts over $5,000
First month is free. Previous best bonus was a $18 money maker, so this is slightly better than that.