Published on November 26th, 2017 | by William Charles26
Subscribe To Wall Street Journal For Two Months For $1 & Get 700-1,000 Miles
Reposting because the portals are now offering an additional 200 miles.
- Different airline portals are offering increased miles when you purchase purchase a two-month Wall Street Journal subscription for $1
The Fine Print
- Valid until December 5th, 2017
- The trial subscription purchase must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two or three month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page. Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per loyalty account. Void where prohibited by law.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Must kept membership for at least 45 days
- You are auto renewed once the trial finishes to a monthly subscription
- Must cancel via phone
Please make sure you set up a reminder to cancel if you don’t actually want the membership. The rates are normal, but the real deal is that the $1 month trial subscription is eligible. They recently did a 1,000 United deal.
Hat tip to reader Eric