Published on August 29th, 2017 | by Chuck76
Swagbucks: $18 Moneymaker with Gamefly Subscription
[08/29/17: Reposting since this it’s up to 2,800 SB now. Hat tip to to readers zap and J.]
- Signup for a two-month Gamefly subscription at the cost of $10 and get
The Fine Print
- This offer may only be redeemed one time per user
- You must be a new GameFly customer
- Swagbucks awarded within 24 hours
- This is a recurring billing subscription; after the first 2 months, you’ll be billed $15.95/month
- Alternate coupon codes/discounts may void offer
- If you cancel your order, your SB may be revoked
- Some report the deal not showing properly on mobile
A similar offer has run numerous times in the past, but it was always 2,000 Swagbucks; this one is $8 better. If you did a previous deal, you can’t do this one.
Swagbucks are worth at least one cent per point, and you’ll net $18 on this deal, plus 2 free months of service. It’s especially worthwhile for someone who is interested in the actual service offered. It’s reported on Slickdeals that they send you a free month of Hulu as well after signup.
Remember to set yourself a reminder to evaluate if you should cancel the subscription before the two months are over. To cancel, login to your Gamefly account and click on your name on the top right > account setting > cancel my membership.
Points are reportedly posting instantly with this deal. Just bear in mind that with other Swagbucks deals, some people have had problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear, so keep the risks in mind.
Hat tip to Slickdeals