Published on March 11th, 2018 | by Chuck90
Swagbucks $56 Moneymaker with ChildFund International Donation
Bonuses have increased again, so reposting. Previously first month was 5,000, it’s now 7,500. Hat tip to reader Andrew H.
- Donate $33/month to ChildFund International and get 7,500 SB the first month
- Get 4,000 SB the second and third month if you continue your monthly donation
- Get 1,000 SB each of the next three months and 2,000 SB the seventh month if you continue
First month you’ll net $42 and the next two months you’ll net $7 each since SB are worth at least 1 penny each. Subsequent months there’ll be a cost for continuing to donate.
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this offer, you must sign up for a new child sponsorship.
- Only new donors are eligible.
- Offer is only valid while supplies last.
- SB award totals are subject to be modified or offer may be cancelled at any time.
- You will earn the SB award that was active at the time of your initial sign up/donation.
- Only valid donations will earn SB, your donation must be successfully processed by Child Fund to be considered valid.
- Must use the same email associated with your SB account when donating to get credit.
- Please allow up to 21 business days for your first donation SB to post and award.
- SB award will be reversed for invalid donations or refund requests.
- Must be an active donor for at least one month ($33 donation).
- Monthly SB award for donations in month’s 2 – 7: allow up to 45 days for SB for award to post after each monthly donation is processed.
- Cancellation: After your first donation has successfully processed, you may cancel your sponsorship at any time by contacting Child Fund directly.
- You will not earn SB for any months which you do not donate, including any refund requests for previous donations.
- This offer may only be redeemed ONE (1) time per user.
- All rewards will be paid out in SB and redemption value quoted is based on current award store prices, which are subject to change
Remember to use your SB email for the donation. Also bear in mind they might send you solicitation mailers in the future.
You might also get tax-deductible benefits by doing this deal aside from the $54 net. I think the first month’s donation is triggering instant SB, future month might go pending first for 45 days according to the fine print.
Some people are not comfortable with these deals since it might be the charity is losing on them. We think it’s worth giving readers the information and letting them make an informed decision.
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Remember to cancel when you no longer want to donate. Contact Child Fund to cancel.
- Bear in mind that some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear, so keep the risks in mind. In this case, it might be possible to just cancel the order quickly if the Swagbucks don’t post.